Cover Image: Eat This Much
A delicious recipe doesn’t have to mean prolonged hours in the kitchen, you can stave off your hunger sensations with simple yet palatable recipes which will keep you full and energised
So, without any further ado let’s dive in.
1. Avocado Toast
A nutritious and handy item for lunch, with simple ingredients
- Multi-grain bread
- Mashed avocado providing a creamy mouthful. A light and delightful meal with virtually unlimited toppings to serve which doesn’t make it mundane.
• Ripe the avocados
• Buy thick-slices multi-grain bread, toast it until it gets crispy
• Mash your avocados separately not directly on the bread
• Add a pinch of salt to it
• Squeeze lemon onto it to make it sour and tasteful
2. Pita Salad
A healthful vegetarian Middle Eastern delicacy with all the flavour, a healthy crunchy pita bread salad with
- Pita bread
- Diced veggies- spinach, lettuce, cucumber, bell peppers, tomato
- Roasted chickpeas
- Red onion
• Preheat the oven to 400F
• Add chickpeas with a tablespoon of olive oil and seasoning in a bowl. Spread a paper-lined baking sheet
• Apply olive oil to the pita and sprinkle the seasoning, and then toss it in the microwave for 20 sec
• Bake it for 10-12 minutes
• Start with dressing while pita and peas are being baked, whisk the olive oil with lemon juice, tahini and seasoning.
• Evenly scatter the veggies and chickpeas among the bowl, once they cool down, add the dressing to it
• Voila, bliss your stomach with this tasty salad.
3. Mushroom Rissotto
An easy and delicious dish to prepare, you can even add different items according to what you crave like chicken and different veggies.
- Risotto rice
- Parmesan cheese
- Onion and garlic
• Dice onions and mushrooms and smash a garlic clove
• Melt butter in a pan and toss onion, simmering until soft
• Add mushrooms and garlic and stir it for 2 minutes
• Cook drained risotto rice for 2-3 minutes
• Stir the vegetables until water has been evaporated
• Turn off the stove and add salt, pepper and cheese to it.
4. Vegetable stir fry
A Simple Palate An incredibly healthy lunch service, with fresh veggies and easy to cook with only a few ingredients. You can even combine leftovers with it.
- Frozen mixed veggies
- Rice/noodles as per choice
- Olive oil
• Pick fresh vegetables from the market
• You can have it vegetarian or simply add chicken to make it non-vegetarian
• Boil the rice or noodles as per packet directions
• Heat the pan with olive oil and toss veggies, add seasoning and stir them for 5 minutes
• After that combine rice and vegetables with soy sauce
• Serve this wholesome recipe
5. Chicken sandwich
A quickie lunch or snack to have, which always seems to be a success. A fragrant chicken salad which comes together easily.
- Chopped cooked chicken
- Finely chopped celery and onion
- Hard-boiled egg
• Bake the boneless chicken breasts, preheat for 350F
• Then season it with salt and pepper
• Bake for around 25 minutes, depending on the size of it
• After you’ve cooked chicken, amalgamate all the diced chicken, onion, egg and celery
• Stir all the items and then pour some mayonnaise
• Add the texture to bread with lettuce and savour it.