- Locust pose
Aka Shalabhasana, meaning grasshopper pose. An amazing pose to enhance your digestion, relieve stress, decrease back pain and increase flexibility.
If you want to lose your hips, buttocks and thigh fat this is the solution for you.
- Individuals with a weak spine, high BP, asthma and cardiac disease shouldn’t perform it.
- Cobra pose
Aka Bhujangasana refers to snake posture. It resembles the posture of a hooded snake. It benefits the liver and kidney and cures constipation and indigestion too.
An effective stretch to get rid of obesity easily.
- Pregnant women shouldn’t perform this. Also, people with abdominal pain, hernia or intestinal tuberculosis should avoid this pose.
- Triangular pose
Aka Trikonasana, the body forms a shape of a triangle. A fruitful pose to improve overall circulation, digestion and flexibility.
This posture will kick start your journey of burning fat around your waist.
Get ahold of this position for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Avoid this asana if you have cervical spondylosis, severe backache or migraine.
Aka arms stretched-up pose, from head to toes, this pose abounds with numerous benefits.
Beneficial for increasing height, the flexibility of the spine and relaxing the entire body.
An ultimate pose which will help you burn your calories.
- If you have abdominal inflammation or hernia, you should better avoid this asana.
The simple most asana, basically a meditative posture to safeguard your digestion, concentration and to relieve the mental stress.
You can sit in this posture even after you had your meal.
This helps in reducing obesity, especially accumulated hip fat.
- Individuals anguished with knee pain and spinal issues should neglect the pose.
- Plank pose
Aka Phalakasana, a core-strengthening pose, builds your shoulder, arms and abdomen and strengthens your muscles.
Try to hold your body in this posture for as long as you can.
This will help you reduce weight and tighten your muscles.
- Pupilsil with severe shoulder or hip pain should avoid this.
- Bridge pose
Aka Setu bandha Sarvangasana, it targets the glutes, thyroid, shoulder, spine and back.
It enhances digestion and helps to reduce hypertension
A fantastic way to lose weight, this posture differs from the cobra pose.
- Individuals with neck and shoulder injuries should skip it.
- Bow pose
Aka Dhanurasana, If you want a toned belly and back, this posture is what you need to give attention to. A very well targeted pose towards the chest, abs, legs and back.
Hold this posture for around 20 seconds.
- Neglect it if you face insomnia, migraine or blood pressure.
- Boat pose.
Aka Navasana, you need to keep your body steady and pull this pose for what maximum you can do. The stance is simple, yet requires balance to maintain.
Hold this position for 20 seconds at least.
- Skip it if you suffer from insomnia.
- Chair pose
Aka Utkatasana, it offers numerous benefits. Chair pose tones thighs and ankles and even tones the butts, shoulders, hips and back.
This will help in the reduction of your excess weight.
Hold this position for 20-30 seconds.
- People with low blood pressure, headache, neck or back pain should avoid it.